If you want to create a shortcut to an application from the list of tasks installed on your phone, try QuickShortcutMaker. Even with lots of apps installed, you can easily choose an action.
What is QuickShortcutMaker?
QuickShortcutMaker can create standalone shortcuts for different applications in your smartphone’s operating system. If you have a lot of apps and you find that getting to them quickly can be a challenge, this plan is a reasonable choice. Such a system can be great if you need to navigate between multiple screens with ease.
How does it work?
QuickShortcutMaker works independently from the launcher you have installed. With it, you can create shortcuts to everything you want, including specific actions on an app or shortcuts to a certain part of your device’s settings.
Functions and Usability
The point-and-click nature of QuickShortcutMaker is a big boon for those who may not have the time to work with more complex systems. For ease of use, it also shows the most frequently used apps. They can then be programmed to be at the top of the list.
The user interface (UI) is greatly improved compared to previous versions and many languages are now supported. There is a search function that will find apps by name while also being able to search by the visual appearance of their icon.
- Users can quickly group their applications by frequency of access
- An increased number of languages are now supported by the platform
- The latest version (201) may still contain some bugs
- The last update happened in February 2014
How to download QuickShortcutMaker
This is an app for Android devices, so you can access Google Play Store to download and experience the app.
- Tower of Fantasy: The A to Z guide for beginners - May 31, 2023
- How to build Gepard – the strongest Tanker in Honkai: Star Rail - May 30, 2023
- 7 Sexy Sins Tadaima - May 29, 2023