About Honor of Kings: World
Honor of Kings: World was first announced in November 2021, this is an open-world role-playing mobile game where players are free to explore the world at their own pace.
This game is set in a vibrant world with many colors and has similarities with blockbusters like Genshin Impact or Tower of Fantasy.
The features in Honor of Kings: World are collected from various famous games on the market today. From the flying mechanics similar to Fortnite, which allows players to explore the vast ocean world like Tower of Fantasy, to the acrobatic mechanics of Halo: Infinite, for those who love adventure. Although the action and slashing scenes are pretty beautiful, it is incredibly fast-paced and similar to hack-and-slash MMORPG titles.
Its strongest point must be the quality of design from the map to the appearance of the champion as well as the very high-quality image of the move. Another aspect to mention is the costumes of the generals, which are both very beautiful, detailed and more attractive to players.
The game modes
- Battle: These are the main modes of Honor of Kings. This mode includes PvP matches between many players over an internet connection. The mode is also divided into many smaller ones to help players not get bored.
- 5v5 Abyss of Stars: If you’ve ever played League of Legends, this mode has a similar gameplay to Howling Abyss mode. Two teams will fight on a map consisting of only one line and each side has 3 towers.
- 3v3 Team Match: The map of this mode is similar to the 5v5 Arena modes, but the number of members of each team is limited to 3 members.
- 1v1 SOLO: This is a mode for those of you who want to practice using champions, laning, or testing champions.
- Contertainment: This is a machine-to-machine mode, with the same map as the 5v5 Arena mode.
- ROOM: This is an optional room creation mode, which can be played with friends or used in tournaments.
- Ranked: Matching mode and ranked match with other players.
Its gameplay is no different from the original Arena of Valor. Some differences are just the position of the evil god and the unicorn, as well as the shopping location.
More specifically, the game has 3 lanes (top, mid, and bottom) with 10 players divided into 2 factions. The generals will have 3 skills as well as 1 basic attack and 2 summoner spells. In addition, players will also be supported based on the target key system. Players will have 63 champions to try out in this beta.
How to download Honor of Kings: Word
Currently, Honor of Kings has 3 versions for PC, Android devices, and iOS devices. To download the game, you need to visit its homepage and press the download button on the left side of the screen. Then, choose the version suitable for your device.
Besides, there is a QR code of the website name for you to scan directly and download the game.
In terms of a MOBA game, Honor of Kings has done very well. Especially, the game’s graphics give a lot of impression to the players. Try the game and let us know what you think!
- Alternative horror games for Poppy Playtime lovers - January 31, 2023
- What are FF Tools? - January 30, 2023
- Tips for playing Sword Art Online Variant Showdown - January 29, 2023