MapleStory M is a mobile version of the game genre with the same name as it on the PC platform. The game gives players a feeling of nostalgia about childhood with fascinating battles and lovely dwarf mushroom characters. However, MapleStory M retains the original version’s features, including bright graphics and cute chibi-style character designs.
There are five-character classes with different careers so that players can choose freely. At the same time, they can join the guild and create groups to confront the powerful Bosses together. You can play in either PvP or PvE mode. It has an optimized control system for mobile devices. It works very smoothly and is easy to manipulate. Therefore, you can move, release skills, and fight very quickly.
How to download the MapleStory M APK
You need to click on the link above the article. MapleStory M is currently available on all operating systems. You can choose the operating system that suits your usage needs, such as iOS, Android, or Microsoft. After that, you proceed to install and use it as usual.
The five-character classes in the game
• Dark Knight: A character class that uses spears, is very energetic, and has a massive amount of blood. In terms of skill, Dark Knight can strike fairly balanced, suitable for new players.
• Bowmaster: A character class that uses a bow and has the advantage of a long-range attack. Bowmaster has skills to attack a target or deal damage on a large scale.
• Bishop: A character class that uses magic and often read books to learn about charm. Bishop is a character with weak defence but plays an essential role in the player’s line-up.
• Corsair: A character class that derived from pirates swept into the world of MapleStory M. Corsair is heavily influenced by the personality that loves to explore, risk, and achieve new goals. It is capable of creating vast area damage to enemies from a long distance.
• Night Lord: A character class that uses claws. It is a formidable character class with the ability to attack enemies unexpectedly.
How to get married in MapleStory M
- Small weddings
- Grand weddings
- Premium weddings
How to earn Mesos in MapleStory M
- Farm mesos at Sky Terrace 2.
- Sell items at the Trade Station.
- Buy Cash items and sell them (for P2P players)
- Sell off your useless items using the inventory.
- Gather epic equipment from Elite Dungeons and sell them for mesos.
- Use your alts to farm for powder and sell max level equipment.
- Finish up your quests.
How to Link MapleStory M to PC or How to play MapleStory M on PC
Players who are level 150 or above in MapleStory (PC) can link their account to MapleStory M by inputting a special UserKey. Here’s how to obtain your UserKey:
- Go to the Event Hall and speak to the Maple Administrator.
- Select “Talk to a Maple Admin.”
- In your conversation, select “Check Maple M Link String” and she will provide the UserKey.
- The issued UserKey from MapleStory must match with the MapleStory M account exactly in order to be used.
- Even if a player has several Nexon account IDs, the rewards will only be given once to the account that registered the UserKey.
- Rewards can’t be received while MapleStory is undergoing maintenance.
- Tower of Fantasy: The A to Z guide for beginners - May 31, 2023
- How to build Gepard – the strongest Tanker in Honkai: Star Rail - May 30, 2023
- 7 Sexy Sins Tadaima - May 29, 2023
i love this because jianhaotan a youtuber played this