About OmoriReleased at the end of 2020 by OMOCAT, with a cute and colorful graphic style, perhaps no one think that Omori belongs to the psychological horror genre.
The plotIn the game, the player will control a boy named Hikikomori (a syndrome of modern society: locking himself in his house and refusing to interact with the outside world) named Sunny and wandering in a fantasy world called Omori. Here, Sunny will explore both the real world and the surreal world to overcome her fears, and gradually reveal a hidden terrifying secret.
The gameplayOmori uses turn-based combat. Players can choose to fight or use each member’s own skills depending on different situations. Each member begins with a neutral state and gradually becomes happy, sad or angry. These emotions greatly affect the outcome of the match because they will radically change the character’s attributes.
- Happy increases luck and speed but reduces hit rate.
- Angry increases attack but decreases defense.
- Sad increases defense but reduces attack.
- Happy is strong against Angry, Angry is weak against Happy.
- Angry is strong when fighting Sad, Sad is weak when fighting Angry.
- Sad is strong against Happy, Happy is weak against Sad.
- Focus on character development
- The character’s dream world is described in great detail
- Unique graphic style, diverse colors and individually designed characters
- The hand-drawn combat system adds to the drama of each match
How to download Omori on mobileFor many fans of the horror genre, Omori is really the ideal choice if they want to have moments of suspense and screams.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 3]