What is PhotoMath app?
You are having a lot of difficulties in doing math exercises and getting help from others is not convenient for you. At this point, PhotoMath is a useful tool for mobile devices that supports users in doing math exercises.
With it, you just need to direct your camera to a math exercise, and the utility will show the answer and guide you through the detailed steps. It will help you solve equations quickly. You can even see the details of each step. Students can use it to study math, and parents can quickly check the results of their math homework.
The main features
– Help to solving math problems for students.
– Use the camera to identify calculations.
– Display the answer along with a detailed explanation.
– Support many mathematical formulas.
– Simple and easy-to-use design.
Instructions for using the PhotoMath app
First, you need to download the PhotoMath app
Currently, the app has versions for Android and iOS operating systems. You can download it via the link at the top of the article or go to Google Play or App Store to search for the name of the app.
After downloading, you install it as usual. Then, open the app and scan the camera towards the math exercise that needs solving. Immediately, the PhotoMath application will show you the results.
Some notes when using the app
– The app does not support math exercises written on paper but only what is printed in the textbook.
– People should only use this app for checking the results of the math exercises, not abusing it.
>> Is Photomath free?
Yes, it is free. The app may sound like it is simply helping kids cheat, but the app also provides a step-by-step guide showing how each of the problems are solved.
>> Can Photomath solve word problems?
You can boost your learning with Photomath Plus – a solutions for every problem in your textbook including WORD PROBLEMS!
>> Can Photomath do geometry?
Yes, but for specific textbooks only
>> Can Photomath solve Calculus?
Yes, for Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching.
- Tower of Fantasy: The A to Z guide for beginners - May 31, 2023
- How to build Gepard – the strongest Tanker in Honkai: Star Rail - May 30, 2023
- 7 Sexy Sins Tadaima - May 29, 2023
It is easy to use and gives an exact answer ,you just need to make sure that your scan is correct and all will be well. It has helped me grasp a few of the equations that I was struggling with, and with this pandemic it is a less “imabrasing” way of getting help with your maths.