About Project OverkillProject Overkill is a shooting game for the PlayStation, developed and published by Konami in 1996. The game’s plot revolves around a group of four mercenaries hired to destroy a group of people known as the Viscerians.
The gameplayProject Overkill uses a 3D-esque isometric view, in which the player chooses one of four mercenaries to lead through levels. Characters act as lives, and if one is killed, the player still has the option of choosing among the remaining mercenaries.
- Easy to play on mobile platform
- Interesting Rambo-style game
- Sharp graphics
- Various weapon types
- Vivid sound
How to download Project Overkill on mobileFrom Play Station to mobile devices, now, you can download and enjoy Project Overkill on your phone at ease.
- Access here to download the latest version Project Overkill.
- Click the Download button.
- Once the game is downloaded and installed, you can launch it from your home screen and embark on the game’s world.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]