Twitch is a video live streaming platform operated by Twitch Interactive for gamers and the things we love. It originally focused almost entirely on video games, but has since expanded to include streams dedicated to artwork creation, music, talk shows, and the occasional TV series. Also, you can use the app to watch and chat with millions of other fans from around the world.
Twitch Prime is a premium membership for Twitch which links to Amazon Prime. Anyone with an Amazon Prime membership automatically gains a Prime subscription. With it, membership are given an ad-free experience, free digital downloadable content for select titles, video game discounts, and a free subscription which they can use on any Twitch Partner’s channel as a way to support them. This subscription is now available in all major regions worldwide.
What is Twitch.tv? And how does Twitch.tv work?
Acquired in 2014, Twitch.tv is a video-game broadcasting and viewing platform on desktop. It is the place where viewers can “donate” to their favorite players.
The broadcasting player usually includes audio commentary. The broadcaster’s own video may optionally appear on the corner of the screen via a webcam, and there is also a chat feature where viewers can comment or ask questions.
So, is Twitch.tv free? Yes, it is. You can totally watch broadcasts and videos on the site completely for free and doesn’t require viewers to log in.
Top features of Twitch app
- Watch gamers play Minecraft, Fortnite, PUBG, FIFA 18, League of Legends and much more. Stream content from the biggest MMO RPG, MOBA, strategy and FPS games out there, or settle in for nail-biting Esports tournaments.
- Live chat during any gaming, Esports and IRL broadcast. Talk Hearthstone strategy with fellow gamers or content yourself with live streaming art demos in silence.
- Broadcast your very own gaming content! Livestream your Overwatch killstreak on Xbox One, build Minecraft monoliths on Nintendo Switch, take down your Fortnite enemies on PS4, or show off your Hearthstone cards on PC!
- Discover new multiplayer games and IRL videos with ease thanks to simple and intuitive navigation.
- Switch to Dark Mode for those late night viewing and gamer chat sessions.
How to download Twitch apk
Twitch has mobile version for Android and iOS operating systems. You can easily download the app by clicking the link above this article. Then, install it on your mobile devices/ tablets.
After that, launch the app and you can sign up with Facebook account or creating a new account with username, password and email address.
So, that’s all about Twitch app. What do you wait for? Just join the millions of hardcore and casual gamers who have found a place to connect over the MOBA or FPS games they love. Take your passion to the next level with this cool live-streaming app!
- Top 12 gaming keyboards under $100 in 2020 - July 11, 2020
- Best Gaming Keyboards Under $30 - July 10, 2020
- 8 Best gaming mouse for Fortnite - July 10, 2020
There are no reviews yet.