Bitmoji is a app that you create a cartoon version of yourself that you can use across a variety of web-based services from Snapchat to Gmail and beyond. It’s all about adding some fun to your communications to create incredibly realistic depictions of ourselves to share with our friends and family, without losing any of the appeal of emoji. Basically, this is your own personal emoji and you are the maker. You simply create an avatar of yourself, and assemble various comics, GIFs, expressions, and reactions that use this avatar.
You can also set up Android Bitmoji Keyboard. After doing this, you can unlock many cool features, such as:
- Receive sticker suggestions as you type and communicate.
- Browse the entire Bitmoji sticker library by category.
- Easily insert emojis without switching keyboards.
- Send animated stickers.
What can you do with Bitmoji?
- Create an expressive cartoon avatar.
- Link it to Snapchat and unlock amazing features.
- Choose from a huge library of stickers – all featuring YOU.
- Use it in Snapchat and wherever else you chat.
- You can share your Bitmoji in Chat, change its look, and even bring it to life with 3D Bitmoji.
How to use Bitmoji on Snapchat
To use Friendmoji stickers, you must first link Bitmoji with your Snapchat account. However, make sure both you and your friend must have the app successfully linked with Snapchat.
Step 1. Download the latest version of both apps.
Step 2. Open Snapchat.
Step 3. Tap the circle icon or your profile on the top-left corner of the camera screen.
Step 4. Tap the gear icon or Settings in the top-right corner.
Step 5. Tap ‘Bitmoji’ and then select ‘Create Bitmoji’ on the bottom of the screen.
Step 6. If you’re already logged in on the app, you’ll find a screen with a button on the bottom asking if you want to ‘Agree & Connect’.
How to download
The app is available on two operating systems, Android and iOS, so that you can download Bitmoji apk for free from Play Store and App Store. Or, the easier way for you is click the link on the top of this article. Then, you can install as usual.
To sign up, you have two ways:
- If you signed up with Snapchat, tap ‘Continue with Snapchat’.
- If you signed up with an email address, tap ‘Log in with Email’.