If you are looking for an application that helps you download videos or mp3 files from YouTube, Snaptube is the perfect choice for you. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface. Therefore, you can easily search for videos from YouTube right on this app.
Snaptube not only supports you to download videos from YouTube but also allows you to download videos from other popular sources like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo and more. You just need to enter the name of the video you want, then it will immediately appear options next to the videos.
It has a very fast download speed and a scientifically downloaded file manager that will help you master what is going on. Moreover, Snaptube is also a complete MP4 video downloader for your devices.
The outstanding features
– Snaptube can optionally download videos at different resolutions including 1080p HD videos.
– Download mp3 audio files directly and separate audio files from video.
– Search for your favorite videos quickly.
– Support downloading videos from YouTube and from many other sources such as Vimeo, LiveLeak, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
– Manage downloaded videos effectively and easily.
– This application is completely safe, absolutely does not contain viruses or malware.
How to download and install Snaptube APK on Android
Unfortunately, Snaptube has not been released on the Google Play app store yet. Therefore, users are required to download this app to their device and install it manually. The steps are very simple.
Step 1. Click on the link above this article and download Snaptube to your device.
Step 2. Run the downloaded APK file and click Accept on the screen to install.
When downloading Snaptube to your device, if there is an “Install Blocked” message, it means that the installation of this app has been blocked. therefore, you go to Settings > Security > turn on “Allow application installation from an unknown source.”
Please be assured that this application is absolutely safe. Since you have turned off the “Unknown Sources” function, your device only allows downloading applications from the Google Play store, not at any other source.
After you have enabled “Unknown Sources,” you click on the download link and reload the APK file to install Snaptube as usual.