Recently Riot Game has launched the shooter game Valorant, also known as Project A, with the idea of combining quite perfectly between Overwatch and CS: GO. This is a 5v5 first-person shooter game as the basis for the PC. The biggest difference between Valorant and other FPS games in the same genre is that even though the fighting is still decided by normal gunfights, the characters in the game possess unique skill sets, as well as ability to use natural elements in combination with weapons. Being played by many famous streamers around the world, now the game is extremely hot and attracts a lot of attention from the gaming community. Valorant promises to become an explosive phenomenon when it is officially launched this year.
Unlike other FPS games, like CS: GO, Overwatch, or Call of Duty, Valorant has completely free 128-tick servers for players around the world, which has never been before. The 128-tick servers keep Valorant stable and remain in the most competitive state, such as the accuracy and stability of the projectile.
The game will compete in a 5-on-5 format. All players are divided into 2 teams, a Defender team and an Attacker team. Attacker’s mission is to occupy the designated area and install bombs (Spike). Meanwhile, Defender’s mission is to prevent Attacker and defuse the bomb. A match has a total of 25 rounds. Each official round has 1 minute 40 seconds, and 30 seconds to buy things, so the total time is 2 minutes 7 seconds. When the total number of rounds for two teams adds up to 12, the tasks of the two teams will be exchanged. Meaning that Defender becomes Attacker and vice versa. The team that touches the previous 13 round wins.
Agents in Valorant
Currently, there are a total of 9 different agents, which are divided into 4 groups (Duelist, Sentinel, Initiator and Controller). Each agents in Valorant has its own passive and 4 abilities to activate.
- Duelist: This group have the skill to deal damage and the ability to fight a duel with the opponent.
- Sentinel: In contrast to Duelist, this group possesses versatile skills, whose main role is to support teammates before and during combat.
- Initiators: This group features the ability to create damage and multipurpose for teammates, as well as harass the enemy in the most unexpected places.
- Controller: This group has many types of team fighting skills, which bring great benefits to the team.
Items in Valorant
Valorant has 18 types of weapons, including pistols, SMGs, shotguns, rifles, snipers, machine guns and melee knives. To buy weapons, players use the money received when destroying opponents, placing bombs, winning or losing rounds.
Armor is quite simple, with two types of Light and Heavy. The Light gives you 25 armor, while the Heavy gives you 50 armor. Your base health bar is 100. The armor will help players reduce damage, until it is completely broken. In addition, there are two skills players can buy with money as items, but cheaper.
According to Riot, Valorant is optimized for use on various computer hardware. In theory, this will enable most gamers across the globe to experience without having too many hardware-related issues.
1. Configuration Requirement – 60 fps
– CPU: Intel i3-4150
– GPU: Geforce GT730
2. Maximum Configuration – 144+ fps
– CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz
– GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
3. Minimum Configuration – 30fps
– CPU: Intel i3-370M
– GPU: Intel HD 3000
4. Hardware Requirements
– Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
– 4GB RAM
– 1GB VRAM
Valorant is a new breeze for fans of the FPS-Hero game. The game has full convergence of the tactical shooter to become the No.1 eSports shooter in the world.
- Top 12 gaming keyboards under $100 in 2020 - July 11, 2020
- Best Gaming Keyboards Under $30 - July 10, 2020
- 8 Best gaming mouse for Fortnite - July 10, 2020