To chat with someone you know on WhatsApp is relatively simple, as long as you have their phone number. There’s only one way of going about locating someone on WhatsApp via the Chat section. It should be noted that if you want to find someone not already in your contacts list on Whatsapp, you’ll need to add them before that’s possible. Here’s how to find someone on WhatsApp.
How to find someone on WhatsApp using your Android
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
2. Tap the “Chats” button located near the top of the screen.
3. Locate the green speech bubble icon in the bottom-right hand corner of the Chats screen, and tap it to begin a new conversation.
4. When your list of contacts appears, tap the Search bar at the top and type in the name of the contact you wish to locate.
5. When they appear in the list, tap on the contact to start a new conversation with them.
Look for friends on WhatsApp using your iPhone
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
2. Tap the “Chats” icon in the bottom menu bar, which looks like two overlapped speech bubbles.
3. In the upper-right hand corner of the Chats section, tap the “Compose” button to launch a new chat, which will automatically bring up your list of contacts.
4. Tap the Search bar at the top of the screen and begin typing the name of the person you want to find, then tap on the contact’s name once you find them.
5. A new chat will launch with the contact and will remain in your active chat list until you delete the conversation.
Can I find someone on Snapchat without their number?
>> Unfortunately, it is impossible to do so. WhatsApp does not have logins, which can be an alternative to the phone number when adding a contact. However, you can find new friends on WhatsApp and try chatting with random people from a specific country. Here’s how:
1. Find out a country code and a code of local operators
2. Generate phone numbers
3. Add a phone number to WhatsApp
>> Whatsapp web