In Fortnite, while you are playing either PVP (Battle Royale) or PvE (Save the world), you still can put down items or stuff to other players or just to pick up a better weapon for yourself. Doing so is really a piece of cake. Here are the instructions on how to drop items in Fortnite on any platform you are using. Read on!
Tips to play Fortnite Battle Royale
How to drop items in Fortnite on PC
Step 1. First, you need to press the I key on your keyboard to open your inventory.
Step 2. Once your inventory menu is open, you will have two options here:
- Select the stuff you want to drop, then simply press the X key. The item will drop right away.
- Select the stuff you want, hover over and click at the Drop button at the bottom right of the screen. The item will then drop immediately.
Besides, if you have a full inventory, you will automatically drop the item you are holding when you try to pick up something else.
How to drop items on PS4 and Xbox One
To drop items in Fortnite on PS4 and Xbox One, you should follow the two steps below:
Step 1. Firstly, you need to open your inventory by pressing the down button on the controller.
Step 2. Once your inventory is loaded, you just need to hover over the gun or stuff you want to drop. Then, you should press your right analog stick.
So, you have just learned how to drop items in Fortnite on PC, PS4 and Xbox One at ease. Hopefully, this information would be helpful to you. If you still wonder anything about the Fortnite game, you can freely leave your comment below. We will do our best to help you. Thank you for reading!
- Top 12 gaming keyboards under $100 in 2020 - July 11, 2020
- Best Gaming Keyboards Under $30 - July 10, 2020
- 8 Best gaming mouse for Fortnite - July 10, 2020