Minecraft is a game released by Mojang video game development with the content of arranging the blocks to continue the adventure. It is well known in the industry game for two popular names: Minecraft PE (or Pocket Edition) and Minecraft PC.
Minecraft is a survival game genre and everything in this game takes place in a very attractive zombie world. You will play the role of Steve character and be put into a square world with various alien creatures. In that context, you just have to cut down the trees, dig the rocks, and do everything you can to survive and grow.
How to download free Minecraft APK
It is very simple. To download Minecraft game on android/iOS, simply click on the link above the article. After downloading, proceed with the installation as usual.
How to install the game
Similarly, to install Minecraft for Macbook, you need to install an iPad emulator on that Mac, iPadian.
After that, you can download Minecraft and install it normally.
How many versions does Minecraft have?
Currently, Minecraft game has many versions. You can refer to the following versions of the Minecraft game. You can also save this article because Apkafe will continuously update other versions when the Minecraft game updates
- Minecraft servers (Minecraft Server is known as a dedicated or hosted computer system that runs the Minecraft software, allowing multiple players to connect and play together in the same world.)
- Minecraft Classic (Minecraft Classic, a blast from the past, invites you to step into the world of block-building as it was in 2009. In this guide, we’ll explore the features, gameplay, and how you can download Minecraft Classic for free. Get ready to experience the simplicity and charm that made Minecraft a gaming icon.)
- Minecraft skins (In Minecraft, skins refer to the textures or images that are placed onto a player’s character model. These skins can change the appearance of the in-game character, allowing players to personalize their avatars. Minecraft skins don’t impact the gameplay itself; they are purely cosmetic and serve as a way for players to express their creativity and individuality.)
- Minecraft mods (The Minecraft gaming experience has just been elevated to a whole new level with MCPE Minecraft Mods APK, a revolutionary free Minecraft launcher developed by the talented team at GTOSVN. What you want to know about this game-changing app are all in this Apkafe article, read on!)
- Minecraft force (If you’re an avid Minecraft player, you’ve probably heard of Minecraft Forge — the door to a multitude of mods. In this guide, we’ll take you through the journey of Minecraft Forge, from downloading it for free to exploring its incredible features. Get ready to elevate your Minecraft experience like never before!)
- Minecraft enchantments (This article will explain to you a few more kinds of enchantment, as well as the role of them in Minecraft free apk that you might find a little bit confusing. Let’s check it out!)
Guide to playing Minecraft 2024 for the beginners
When you start playing Minecraft, you need to create a new world and choose 1 of 3 game modes:
1. Survival mode: Searching for resources, creating, improving the level, increasing the vitality, and seeking food to survive.
2. Super tough game mode: Like survival mode, but you have only one life.
3. Creative game mode: With unlimited resources, you can fly freely, and break the blocks.
Overview of the storage box
- 4 vertical cells on the side of the character are to wear the clothes and help you improve the protection like hats, shirts, pants, shoes, etc.
- 4 cells [2×2] is the manufacturing area, you can only make some normal items, and 1 box containing the product that you have.
- The last 9 horizontal cells are the place to store the items that you need to use.
What do the players need to do when they start playing Minecraft
The first thing you need to do when starting the game is to collect logs to make tools. You should go near a tree, point to the trunk, and hold the left mouse button to break each block. After it is finished, it will drop the small block, and then you pick it up and keep doing so until you have about 10 blocks.
Next, you put these blocks into the manufacturing area. For each block, you will receive 4 wooden planks. You pull them into your inventory and make them in ways like 2×2, 3×3, etc. to create objects such as sticks, tables, chairs, axes, tridents, etc.
After that, you need to collect some additional items such as pebbles, wood, and soil to build houses for temporary accommodation when night falls. For the reason that in the night, the monsters will appear and attack you. You must be careful not to die because if you pass away, you will lose all experience and gains on yourself.
At this point, you have to find a way to make a fire because it will help you light up the night. And more importantly, monsters and granny grandmother are very afraid of fire. You can create fire in numerous ways such as breaking a rocky mountain, collecting stones, making a furnace, burning a piece of raw wood into charcoal, or combining it with wooden sticks to make a torch.
You can also use collected blocks to build doors. After that, you can close the gate to prevent the monsters from entering your home.
You should look for the sheep around your house, kill the sheep with a sword, and take 3 wool threads to make a bed, and put it in the house. When the night is covering the whole of the site, you just need to right-click on the bed and wait for a moment of daytime immediately.
So, you have finished the working day in Minecraft. Let’s continue the process of struggling to survive along with the available raw materials around you.
Recently, There have been a lot of new survival games on the market, such as Fortnite, PUBG, Rules of Survival, etc. Although they have created a huge attraction for many players, they are very difficult to overcome Minecraft and MineCon 2019.
Wish you had a lot of fun and relaxing moments with this exciting game.